Ummagawd has designed the acrobrat to be a really fun frame to build. Cut with the highest quality carbon, well thought out design of this small and versatile FPV quad.
“A balance of size, budget, and fun-factor, that encourages anyone to create awesome HD FPV videos, without risking expensive equipment, breaking laws, or scaring spectators.” – Tommy
This is THE frame that jump started the Micro HD/low cost HD craze. Well, it is designed with the Caddx turtle, HD camera in mind. Tommy has also brought back a frame dampening system, to give you smoother video capture.
Don’t forget to pair this build with a HGLRC Forward motors, HGLRC XJB 428 Micro Stack, Crossfire Nano Receiver, Caddx Turtle, some HQPROPs, and enjoy building this frame.
- Unibody Main plate = 3mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Side plates (w/adjustable FPV cam placement) = 2mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Battery plate (w/optional top mount FC holes) = 1.5mm bi-axial Toray Carbon Fiber
- Hardware = Stainless Steel
- Frame Dampeners = Custom Poly-urethane
- Motor to Motor (diagonal) = 163mm
- Motor to Motor (front to back/side to side) = 115mm
- Overall Frame size = 141x141mm
- Frame height = 55.5mm
- Dry Frame Weight = 54g
- Motor bolt pattern = 12x12mm
- Motor c-clip hole = 6mm