Beta75X 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- Beta75X start a new era of 2S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75X. A total weight of 41g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 350mAh 2S high rate battery is recommend in default. But pilot could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
Find more details about this 2S F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
Find more details about this 2S ESC board in another page.
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S lipo
- Cotinue current: 6A
- Peak current: 10A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
The Beta75X drone comes with “props out” in default. Why we need “props out” direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and “washes out” in hard corners. With reversed props or “props out”, no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
There are 2 choices for the Beta75X battery. For the best performance, we recommend a 2S 350mAh battery with XT30 connector. If you already have many 1S whoop style batteries and want to use them on the Beta75X drone, then we also provide a PH 2.0 option for you. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot with the help of an adapter, as seen below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75X is a customed version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it have all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
How to change the frequncy or output power via remont control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the BetaFPV STL file as below link for the camera mount.
1. Update about the LED at the rear for Beta75X
The FC board is now upgraded to V1.2. It can support programable LED like WS2812 etc. The LED holder is designed on the 75X frame nowadays.
Note: there is NO rear LED holder for Beta65X in default.
2. I am interested in connecting an HD camera and DVR, but I don’t want to overload the circuit of 5V.
The 5V regulator on the FC board could handle 2A of load. So you could use it for HD camera or DVR board. More details, please check the BetaFPV FC board page as below link
3. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
4. How to connect the receiver to the 2S brushless FC?
Please don’t forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2S brushless FC. Find out more details in Betafpv support page as below link
5. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in BetaFPV support page as below link
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 1 * 350mAh 2S 35C-70C battery
- 1 * Spare Canopy