Emax has introduced a new small-sized Radio Controlled Car, with a FPV (First Person View) camera built into the chassis.
This will provide hours of great fun for adults and kids alike. This RC car is the size of your hands and can squeeze into all kinds of nooks and crevices in your home.
This unit is stocked in Australia, there is no need to wait for months for them to arrive from overseas Warehouses.
Please see Albert Kim’s review on this great little unit:
– Real-time Hobby-grade FPV Video Transmission System
– 1/24th scale on-road buggy design perfect for indoor racing
– Rear friction coil shocks for smoother driving over rough surfaces
– Rear wheel straight axle motor and transmission for direct power-to-the-ground feel
– Durable front bumper to withstand a flurry of fun and crashes.
– Replaceable 300mah 1S 4.2V LiPo battery included with USB charging circuit built into Interceptor
– Rack-and-pinion steering and independent steering servo for precision control
– Plastic racing canopy and spoiler for slick racing look and distinct design
– 1x Interceptor First-Person-View (FPV) RC Car
– 1x Interceptor Controller
– 1x Transporter 5.8G FPV Goggles w/ 1x linear antenna included + second SMA port for upgrade/expansion (Only for RTR version)
– 1x Transporter USB-rechargable 18650 Battery Pack
– 1x Micro USB Cable