NEW Flycolor Raptor BLS Pro 20A ESCs are now available.
● EFM8BB21F16G MCU, pipelined 8-bit C8051 core with 50 MHz maximum operating frequency.
● Dedicated high frequency driver, makes the start more smooth.
● ESC maximum speed is limited to 500k eRPM.
● BLHeli-S firmware is the next generation code, following the base BLHeli code. It designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses
hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
● Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
● Supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations,
although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
● The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5-25us). The input
signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
● Supports Dshot150, Dshot300 and Dshot600.Dshot is digital signal, anti-interference ability is stronger, and do not need throttle calibration.
● The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable increase the service life,and effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable.