Foxeer XAT600M HS1177
Foxeer HS1177, the classic and most popular FPV camera in the past. Though it is not the latest generation, it’s still a very best option for budget or backup FPV build given the price is more pocket friendly now. Equipped with the Sony 600TVL CCD sensor that is used by most popular modern FPV cameras, it’s performance is indubitable.
Great picture, size very low RF interference and weighs in at only 12g without the bracket.
It adopts 1/3 Sony Super HAD II CCD, Nextchip 2040 DSP, D-WDR, 2D-DNR, minimum illumination reach 0.01Lux(black/white),
as well as powerful OSD menu, total weight including plastic case is 12g(without bracket), camera without bracket just 12g.
- with plastic case and bracket just 17g
- Camera with plastic case just 12g
- 600TVL, high picture quality
- 1/3″ SONY SUPER HAD II CCD
- Nextchip 2040 DSP
- Powerful OSD menu
- D-WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 2D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Low Power Consumption(70mA)
- Mirror function
- Privacy areas: 8 areas
- Low illumination: 0.01Lux
- comes with upgraded 2.5mm lens
- Weight 12g without bracket
- Suitable for FPV (First Person View)
- Orange Colour