You can now upgrade your favourite radio with these high precision gimbals. They have the most wonderful feeling, and a lot of top racers
now use these.
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Can be enable or disable self centering on both axis and ratcheting on the Y axis
- Special material quality that wears well
M9 Gimbal Installation Video
Here is Paul and Thomas showing us how to adjust the stick height
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ （ VCC +0.1） V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
A word of advise, your Taranis warranty will be void if you perform this upgrade, please read up on the different stages of this installation before starting on the upgrade.