The flight controller requires basic soldering skills and some setup via a computer.
There is 5 Frsky and 1 DSM kit left
- ‘Beef’s Brushed Board’ 32-bit flight controller preflashed with Baseflight firmware (Cleanflight compatible)
- 4 brushed motors (8.5mm diameter – 2 clockwise, 2 counter-clockwise rotation)
- 2 packs of propellers (4 clockwise, 4 counter-clockwise rotation) color will be selected at random
- CP2102 USB to serial programmer with with 4-pin jumper cable
- LemonRX DSMX Spektrum compatible satellite receiver or MicroFrX FrSky compatible receiver
- 1-cell (1S) 380mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery
- 6-port USB battery charger
- 8cm 3:1 clear heat shrink tubing with heat activated adhesive to hold motors in airframe sockets
NEEDED TO FLY
- 4+ channel transmitter: Spektrum (like the T-SIX) or FrSky compatible
- 3D printed airframe: sold here or files available here
- Rubber band to hold battery to frame
- Double sided foam tape to attach flight controller to frame and receiver to the top of the flight controller. The DSMX satellite comes with a small piece but we recommend something stronger like 3M VHB tape.
TOOLS NEEDED FOR BUILD
- 3D printer or pre-printed airframe
- Soldering iron
- Heat source like a heat gun or lighter to shrink heat tubing
- PC, Mac, or Linux computer for setup
- Optional: Hot glue gun to tidy up wire routing
Please state if you require FRSKY or DSM… we only have 1 DSM receiver left.