The PDB-XT60 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36*50mm & 4 layers PCB.
It distributes power from a LiPo pack to 6 ESCs, as well as providing synchronised & regulated DC 5V outputs & linear regulated
DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc.
It offers a XT60 socket to connect the LiPo pack conveniently
2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
Built-in XT60 Socket
Total 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for H or X type frame
5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
– Input voltage range (3S-4S LiPo operation): 9 – 18V DC
– Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
– LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
– 6 ESC outputs & 1 pair VCC/GND pads
– Continuous current: 25A*4 or 15A*6
– Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 30A*4 or 20A*6
BEC 5V output:
– Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
– DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
– Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
– Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
– Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
– Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V output:
– Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
– The battery should be 4S LiPo (13~18V DC)
– Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
– Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
– Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V @ 3S LiPo
– Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1V
– Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
– Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ3mm
– Weight: 7.5g(w/o XT60), 11g(w/ XT60)