Brand new, cutting edge Revolution F4 flight controller from Pyrodrone.
This is the Version 1.2 of the Hyperlite F4 Flight controller, this means there is 3.3V support for Spektrum users.
This is the next generation of flight controllers that have been desired by many people. Feel the difference by hooking into one of these! I have tested the flight controller, and found that it is so easy to setup with Multishot, and it feels extremely locked in.
The board also have 4 available uarts, to be honest I am not sure why you need so many, but for some of you 3 is not enough.
Since Raceflight stopped support for the board, I have been using this flight controller with Betaflight firmware, totally dig it !
- Uses betaflight_X.X.X_REVO.hex
- I tried this but could not get it to work
- Here is a video on how to get it working.
- STM32F405 CPU
- MPU6000 Accelerometer and Gyro
- MicroUSB socket
- 7pin JST-SH Socket (SUBS, SERIAL RX,TX, 5V, GND)
- 6 x though-holes headers for ESC
- 36 x 36mm board with standard 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight: 5g
- Support raceflight and betaflight firmware – default is RF
- M25P16 – 16 Mbit serial flash memory, @ 75 MHz SPI bus interface
- Gyro and MCU have 3.3V independent power supply
- Outputs for up to 6 motors (ESCs)
- Three available hardware UART ports
- Built in SBUS inverter
Whats in the package ?
1 x Hyperlite F4 Flight controller